Hair loss and hair growth journeys can look a little different depending on the circumstances so we wanted to break it down a bit:
Hair recently started thinning?
What To Know:
- Good news is, often if caught early the impact is short lived and with quality guidance, signs of improvement are seen more quickly
- Being consistent when the problem is in the early stages helps gives you the BEST chance to see more complete results in a short time frame
- Early thinning often a sign of inflammation (that can come from MANY things), friction (cotton pillowcase), or tension (hair styles that are a bit too tight).
What To Do:
If at the stage of at least starting something to try to keep the issue from getting out of control, start with the Restorative Hair and Scalp Serum
- The serum will help stimulate growth, balance scalp pH and oils for a more optimal growth environment, and strengthen new growth for better length retention.
If ready to get things under control because you don't have room for anymore problems.
- Use the serum + Intensive Hair and Scalp Tonic together. Adding the tonic increases the anti-inflammatory experience reducing inflammation that slows growth and contributes to excessive shedding, and helps quicken the growth process. BONUS: add the 100% organic bamboo silk pillowcase to reduce friction on fragile new growth and reduce thinning on that favorite side you sleep on.
Best Ways To Use Products:
Dry Hair - No Rinse Overnight Treatment, start nightly for optimal growth experience
- Wet Hair - No Rinse Leave - in Conditioning Treatment, on wash days
- Check out YouTube page for "How To" Videos